Sr. Manager, Custom Advertising Solutions
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1225263
What you'll do at
We are looking for a creative, strategic and driven marketing storyteller to piece together custom advertising solutions for our brand partners. Someone who is passionate about tying marketing strategies and objectives to the business objectives of our advertising partners.
The Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s digital advertising solutions platform for our brand partners. Every day we work with hundreds of brands, reach millions of customers and influence billions in sales across the entire digital media landscape. The Walmart Media Group marketing team is a B2B team supporting everything from event management to advertising pre-sales material to B2B marketing planning and messaging.
Your role in this is to figure out how we marry our broader advertising product set, our Walmart corporate objectives and our corporate marketing stories to our brand partners overall objectives. You will create custom packages, custom ideas and custom advertising and marketing strategies to meet the above for our top strategic brands. For clarity, you will not be building media plans per se, but you will be driving the overall plan of how we bring our top brand partner’s stories to life across the Walmart digital ecosystem. You will also be instructing our pre-sales designers on custom pitch ideas.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Deep dive into a specific brand or partner’s advertising objectives to understand what they are trying to accomplish with their marketing activities
- Form a deep understanding of Walmart’s corporate messaging to ensure projects align with overall company strategies
- Develop custom ideas, packaging and plans to meet the brand’s requirement
- Work closely with advertising sales, marketing, creative and operations teams to plan our program
- Develop initiatives off Walmart’s existing product set but bring to the table new creative ideas on how to further integrate brands into Walmart’s overall story
- Act as an advisor to sales and clients supporting their overall needs
- Creative story teller with 8+ years’ experience advertising or marketing
- Big idea thinker that can think methodically about piecing together plans
- Strong organization, attention to detail, verbal and written communicator
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset but able to work well in larger organizations
- Ability to switch between multiple, often competing deadlines (work in extreme ambiguity)
- Highly collaborative and fun!
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents