Manager, Marketing Operations - Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1224757
What you'll do at
We are looking for a highly organized, process driven individual to lead marketing operations for the Walmart Media Group supporting, coordinating and managing the flow of requests across the team and leading several special projects for the marketing organization. Someone who is passionate about problem solving, about keeping people organized and about delivering efficiency.
The marketing arm of the Walmart Media Group is a B2B team supporting Walmart’s digital advertising platform for our brand partners. We do everything from event management to advertising pre-sales material to B2B marketing planning and messaging. As the Manager of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for acting as the input for specific requests of our business, managing special projects that don’t fit within the scope of the current team, and creating process efficiencies within our existing ways of working. This is primarily a project management role with a slight marketing lens.
Most importantly, you’ll play an instrumental role in the continued development of one of Walmart’s fastest growing businesses, helping to redefine how brands connect with consumers in the place where it matters the most! Every day we work with hundreds of brands, reach millions of customers and influence billions in sales (so there is a lot of opportunity here).
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, entrepreneurial, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Act as the liaison between the Walmart Media Group marketing team and multiple support request groups (sales, corporate marketing, media operations, product, etc.)
- Develop and manage processes to support in simplified management of projects (templatize things wherever possible) – create, analyze and optimize processes
- Keep the marketing arm of the Walmart Media Group on track ensuring that we deliver projects on time and in scope
- Manage marketing team’s core deliverables and KPIs ensuring we are meeting our macro goals
- Take on special projects where appropriate (this role functions as a bit of a ‘catch-all’ for unique projects to the marketing team
- Support in strategic planning sessions where required building decks or slides
- Host our marketing meetings and keep the team tight to specific outcomes and agendas
- Suggest ways of improving overall communications and planning across the teams
- Coordinate approvals for content across key internal stakeholders
- 4+ years’ experience in project management, marketing or marketing operations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Marketing, or related field
- Strong organization, attention to detail, verbal and written communicator
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset but able to work well in larger organizations
- Ability to switch between multiple, often competing deadlines (work in extreme ambiguity)
- Highly collaborative and fun!
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents