People Experience Associate, Product Operations
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1221634
What you'll do at
Walmart People Experience team is looking for an associate for our talent brand & marketing arm to help scale and optimize our services for the broader organization. In this role you will be exposed to a variety of tools and platforms that are leveraged on a daily basis to help serve the broader needs of our partners across the different businesses. You will assist the Head of Product & Research for People Experience in sprint planning, product marketing, and day-to-day operations to help drive towards our team’s OKRs.
This role is critical for the success of our team as the associate will be focused on discovering similar product requirements across different business segments, managing product releases, communicating platform updates, and driving the utilization of our toolset.
We’re looking for someone who has their pulse on the tech scene and is always thinking of new ideas that help an organization run better. You’re great at listening to your users and deriving insights from what’s said and unsaid, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data to help make decisions. Most importantly, you bring a unique perspective to the People Experience team and a positive outlook on what’s possible in serving our 2.3 million associates.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Product Management: Work with business partners to define new product parameters and KPIs
- Client Management: Work with business partners to set expectations on timelines and budget and what they’ll receive in working with us
- Product Marketing: Collaborating with the Walmart Global Business Services team to develop a strategy to onboard internal new users to our toolset
- Operations: Work closely with our internal team and out agency partners to understand client and product pain-points. Scale our platform service across the organization.
- Insights and analytics: Deep-dive into client and product marketing insights, conduct market research
- Preferred qualifications: 2+ years of product management, operations, market research, or consumer behavior. Experience with enterprise content management systems (CMS)
- Problem-solver by nature, you’re restless not knowing how to best tackle an obstacle
- Working on something at scale excites you beyond belief and impact is your motivation
- Empathy levels are through the charts and your default is to listen to help you derive insights
- MVP attitude – knowing what’s necessary to launch a product and what are bells and whistles that can wait
- Solid computer, analytics, prototyping and design skills i.e., Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Suite, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents