Operations Manager Analyst, Fulfillment Center Analytics
- Location PEDRICKTOWN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1216812
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Supports senior leadership by overseeing the gathering and analyzing data; drawing conclusions from data; creating reports and metrics to define and measure performance; providing business-specific information and data to support management decisions; and ensuring the accurate interpreting of data and trends
- Aligns and leverages multiple cross-functional teams to deliver key business objectives by leveraging cross-functional relationships to align strategic relationships to achieve business goals related to talent and development; providing leadership and direction to a cross-functional internal team
- Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Lead our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, and our high standard of performance
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
Judgment: Make Sound Judgments - Uses objective financial and business analyses to evaluate the returns and risks of business choices. Analyzes and integrates trends and patterns to determine the root causes of problems and identify solutions. Evaluates short- and long-term implications of decisions. Accurately forecasts growth, costs, and business challenges
Execution and Results: Optimize Execution and Results - Uses the advantage of company size, internal and external resources, and talent to achieve success. Creates an environment where associates are held accountable for achieving goals and results. Applies broad, cross-functional knowledge and resources to produce results that best fit the company strategy. Prioritizes and balances time, actions, resources, and initiatives to ensure accomplishment of critical results. Makes sure desired change initiatives and priorities are implemented appropriately
Adaptability: Demonstrate Adaptability - Demonstrates resourcefulness and resilience in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity. Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges, and responsibilities (for example, seeking out training, learning from experience, researching best practices). Seeks exposure to new ideas and perspectives. Sponsors programs and initiatives to improve adaptability and continuous learning capabilities in own organization.
Strategy: Think and Act Strategically - Creates strategies for own organization that align with the company's strategies and lead to the achievement of business priorities. Pursues initiatives, investments, and opportunities that fit with and support company strategies. Assesses deliverables against leading industry practices and implements plans that leverage company advantages. Works through different strategic options and determines their intended and unintended implications, and applies to business planning.
Social Responsibility and Reputation: Promote Reputation and Social Responsibility - Proactively leads volunteer activities, programs, and initiatives in order to improve the community. Seeks and maintains external relationships and alliances, strengthening the company's impact on and reputation in the community. Serves as a credible spokesperson, representative, and sponsor of the company to the public and the community.
Entry Requirements Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field
- Relevant coursework or internships requiring a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic approach
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and financial modeling
- Bonus points: VBA, R, Python, Looker, Tableau, SAS, MATLAB
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents