Analyst, Member Services & Technical Ops-Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1211878
What you'll do at
- Analyze CRM, order management systems or business processes to design solutions (for example, software, hardware)
- Conduct business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participate on team projects
- Participate, create, and deliver communication on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, management, customers, suppliers, technical staff)
- Provide and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Clear understanding of Software Engineering principles and patterns.
- Experience implementing distributed systems in an ephemeral environment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years
- 3 years of development experience in Java.
- 3 years of development experience in business intelligence tools.
- 2 years experience writing SQL queries in a non-relational database platform
- 3 years of development experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop,Hive, Sqoop, and Spark
- eCommerce supply chain and Backend Services experience
- Experience preferred with interfacing in one of the following database technologies (Informix, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, Cassandra, Cloudera Hadoop)
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents