Technical Operations Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1211790
What you'll do at
Walmart Media Group is seeking a full time Technical Ad Operations Manager to join our growing self-service sponsored search team. This is a newly constructed pod with Product, Engineering, Sales, & we are searching for a group of Ad Operations Managers who will help onboard, troubleshoot, Q&A, and also drive high performance optimization for our partners.
The primary objective is to drive the entire workflow for our self-service customers which include:
• Providing technical sales support to many advertisers and customers
• Providing training and guidance to those who are utilizing our platform for the first time.
• Creating documentation and helping to troubleshoot ad campaigns when issues arise for advertisers.
• Optimize campaigns and monitor them daily to ensure there are no performance issues and we generate high return on advertising spend.
• Assisting with trafficking ad campaigns and help with designing or providing recommendations to the client.
• Experience with third-party ad-serving systems: Doubleclick, Mediaplex, DG MediaMind, Atlas. Experience with rich media solutions: Doubleclick RM, Mediaplex RM, DG MediaMind, Pointroll, Flashtalking, etc.
The Tech Ops Manager will work as part of a larger pod or sub-team and be willing to take on a number of role with the focus of driving advertiser or customer satisfaction.
• Experience in 4+ years of Ad Operations, Ads Engineering, or Marketing / Media Buying.
• Own the process of ad traffic optimization using proprietary tools, providing support for the Sales and Account Management team, and conducting deep client analysis focusing on growth.
• Leverage data using SQL to quickly troubleshoot any issues that arise and impact the performance of the campaign for advertisers.
• Provide technical support for all involved in the campaign whether internally or externally, including engineering.
• Prioritize effectively and determine which initiatives to deliver first based on quantitative reasoning and rationale.
• Evaluate and make decisions on campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance, and marketplace opportunities.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Tableau or any dashboarding tools like Tableau, Thoughtspot, or Domo.
• Dive into investigations and communicate outcomes to management and leadership teams.
• Ability to work in a hack culture, producing immediate and real-time results on critical tasks that require focus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering.
• Great communication & presentation skills.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents