Manager, Analytics & Insights
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1211285
What you'll do at
•Lead planning and execution of campaign and channel measurement, across all walmart publisher channels (e.g. walmart, jet, grocery.)
•Lead Multivariate and A/B testing as an ongoing discipline to constantly improve campaign audience targeting, partner placement, and messaging.
•Collect and analyze data to be used in several ROAS models, including MM (Marketing Mix) and MTA (Multi Touch Attribution).
•Lead demand curve analysis and category and media investment scenarios.
•Drive customer segmentation analysis, including acquisition and retention measurement and LTV projections.
•Lead cross-device customer mapping to better understand the path of a customer.
•Leverage propensity modeling to help guide customer-centric targeting and retention strategies.
•Lead research projects to test elements of creative that are optimal for given audiences.
•Set-up measurement studies and performance tracking in partnership with key media partners to enhance our view of the customer.
•Recommend optimal channel mix, category mix, and device mix for a given campaign goal.
Manager's Ideal Candidate Must-Haves :
* Fantastic communicator who is able to take the rocket science explanation and distill into simple business metrics for the general consumer.
* Measurement Insights is responsible for collaborating with a business segment to determine long-term vision and provide analytical support and guidance.
* They analyze large data sets to develop multiple, complex custom models and algorithms to drive innovative business solutions and work on large project teams in order to provide analytical support and guidance to a large project team (for example, email targeting, business optimization, consumer recommendations) across Walmart Media Group.
* Build learning systems to analyze and filter continuous data flows and offline data analysis.
* Combine data features to determine search models.
* Conduct advanced statistical analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships.
• Experience in omni-channel marketing, attribution and ROI measurement, especially for awareness focused online advertising and TV campaigns.
• Experience with Mobile channel measurement.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to translate findings into actions that align to the needs of the business.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively, and be a self-starter.
• Demonstrated thought leadership and relationship building/management with internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Experience in data visualization across multiple tools such as Tableau, Thoughtspot, Looker and Domo.
• Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in campaign measurement and/or integrated marketing strategy.
- Experience working across various internal stakeholders including Marketing, Finance, and Engineering.
- Knowledge of the changing digital media landscape, including innovative measurement techniques for Mobile, Social, and Search.
- Well versed in Advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions and programmatic ad buying platforms.
- Extensive experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
- Practitioner of Multi-touch attribution techniques.
- Action-oriented analysis and recommendations: Focused on business outcomes to drive all priorities and accountability.
- Traditional Marketing Mix experience.
- Experience leading customer segmentation strategy and LTV analysis, with emphasis on the Omni-channel customer.
- Significant experience communicating technical material to range of audiences.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents