Director, In-Home Services
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1204332
What you'll do at
Walmart eCommerce – whose brands include Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Shoes.com, Modcloth, Bonobos and others – has ambitious plans to make it extremely convenient and affordable for customers to get the most out of the products they buy and make their lives easier. A key component of this is to offer a wide range of in-home services to deliver, install, assemble, configure and/or educate consumers on how to use their product, whether it’s a flat screen TV, smart home device, home security system or children’s bunk bed. The Director, In-Home Services will be responsible for shaping this business and rapidly accelerating its relevance, offerings and growth.
- Manage and lead all aspects of in-home services, including the P&L, top-line growth, services offering/assortment, site merchandising, supplier and third-party partnerships, and long-term strategy to drive growth, customer preference and loyalty.
- Define the in-home services offering and oversee and direct the creation and execution of feature and product development roadmap. Includes leading the build vs. buy decision for a scalable services platform.
- Partner with third-party providers and internal leaders across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Customer Care, Walmart Product Categories, Walmart eCommerce brands and Walmart Stores to deliver a world-class omni-channel customer-centric shopping and service fulfillment experience.
- Drive alignment across multiple cross-functional teams, Walmart stores, and Walmart eCommerce brands to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Attract, retain, and develop a world-class team.
- Continuously improve processes, data integrity, and systems to deliver operating leverage in how we do business.
- Leverage the enterprise's advantages to build scalable high growth businesses around immediate and emerging opportunities.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in a leadership role in general management, brand management, and/or product management.
- Deep experience with product and technology that spans web and mobile.
- BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred.
- High organizational EQ with the ability to effectively collaborate and motivate cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability and bias to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and drive actions.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, test & learn environment.
- Proven ability to combine vision with execution, understanding the broad landscape of opportunities while making tough prioritization decisions.
- Passionate about baking customer service into the organization’s culture.
- Strong coach and mentor with a track record of building, driving and managing a high performing team.
- Passion for eCommerce and for Walmart US eCommerce’s mission.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in home, technology and/or other relevant consumer services
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents