- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1203088
What you'll do at
What you'd do:
- Drive analyses to improve technical and quantitative understanding of advertising & merchandising across Walmart digital properties.
- Aggregate Web, Ads, & eCommerce Analytics retrieved through automation via raw data logs and communicate summary to leadership in near real-time environment.
- A/B Test: Test variations on messaging or features. Measure effectiveness of recommendations and perform analytical deep-dives to resolve problems or identify opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with product, product marketing, and engineering on optimization opportunities and insights
- Provide insights with the goal of increasing growth, driving advertiser & user engagement to see beyond the numbers to drive the advertising business.
- 3+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics, or Finance)
- Demonstrated problem solving with experience providing business insights from large data sets
- Preferably a background in Marketing, Advertising
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Exceptional collaboration & leadership skills. Comfort working with and managing sizable teams in fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Programming/scripting experience a must (SQL, R, Python). Experience in data engineering and building large scale data infrastructure using Hadoop, Teradata, Scala, a big plus along with data visualization (e.g. Domo, Looker, Thoughtspot, Tableau)
- Deep expertise in advertising platforms and/or the ad tech industry preferred, such as DFP and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce. Experience with publisher digital yield tools is a plus.
- Web and marketing analytics skills (e.g, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) are preferred.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents