Media Analytics Specialist
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1193253
What you'll do at
Media Analytics Specialist
About the Job
Jet is looking for a strategic, collaborative, and highly analytical individual to join the Marketing Analytics team. Rolling up to Jet’s broader Analytics & Insights group, the Marketing Analytics team is responsible for supporting the Marketing team across a broad set of needs, to include campaign optimization, reporting/measurement/data access, and customer segmentation/insights. Our job is to help our marketers drive efficient customer acquisition and customer engagement/repeat purchase behavior.
In this role, you will lead the measurement and analysis of cross-channel media campaigns. You’ll be a strategic partner to our marketers across Brand, Media, Retail Marketing, Customer Loyalty, and Marketing Tech. Your work will be critical to ensuring that marketing is powered by data-informed insights at both a tactical and strategic level.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical problem solver who gets excited about working with data in all capacities, and would prefer to take the pragmatic approach rather than the theoretical one. To succeed, you’ll need strong independent thinking skills, coupled with the ability to lead the narrative on how to approach and solve key problems the business faces daily. While strong analytical acumen is a must, the ideal candidate must also be able to communicate data and insights to business users and package ideas/results into cohesive, strategic stories. This role requires strong business acumen and the ability to get up to speed quickly on retail e-commerce dynamics.
The Media Analytics Specialist will be responsible for:
• Providing analytics support both in the planning stages of campaign development (targeting, customer behavior, performance benchmarking, etc.) and performance measurement
• Connecting the dots across media channels, site behavior, and customer transactions to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and surface actionable recommendations to improve future performance
• Gathering requirements for, developing and maintaining business performance dashboards to inform strategic and tactical decision-making.
• Building templates and analytical tools that empower the marketing team to explore their most common data-related questions
About You – Must Have
• BA/BS degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics
• 3-5 years of Marketing Analytics experience, with roles focused on hands-on data analysis responsibilities.
• Understanding of omni-channel, lifecycle, and promotional marketing analysis
• High level of comfort with analytical approaches and quantitative methods, with experience in building dashboards and reporting streams
• Very strong SQL skills, and experience using Google or Adobe Analytics
• Ability to distill signal from noise, and to communicate and visualize findings with non-technical stakeholders
• Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, to work independently, and to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance and high attention to detail
• Comfort working cross-functionally with other teams and advocating your ideas and insights.
• Ability to navigate a rapidly growing and often fluid organization.
• Previous experience in e-commerce or retail industries
About You – Big Plus
• Master’s degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics
• Direct experience building customer segmentation models, churn models, and customer value models
• Experience designing and measuring marketing experiments
• Either R or Python for advanced analysis
• Experience using Tableau or Looker for building dashboards
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents