Manager, Paid Search Marketing
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1191273
What you'll do at
The Paid Search Marketing Manager is responsible for managing a multi-million dollar budget across Product Listing Ads and sponsored search to meet our aggressive customer acquisition and retention goals. This is a highly visible, and prominent role combining strategic thinking with data-driven insights.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
Large scale: Jet.com is a large, rapidly growing ecommerce marketplace, with thousands of brands and over 23M products. We expect you to own off-site search advertising for several of our largest categories to drive high-quality new buyers with an eye to LTV.
Large budgets: Search is one of the largest, and most prominent marketing channels at Jet, so you’ll be entrusted with multi-million dollar budgets and expected to own the P&L for those budgets
- Manage a multi-million dollar budget across PLA and sponsored search to meet ROI goals through an algorithmic multi-channel attribution lens
- Monitor campaign performance, and react quickly to deviations from plan
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies and tools including 3rd party bid management tools
- Create dashboards to monitor performance and guide optimization decisions
- Build and setup new campaigns with our analysts: Keyword selection, copy writing, landing page selection, bids
- Cultivate a rigorous test-and-learn methodology, including collaboration with product and customer experience teams
How you’ll know it’s right
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know”…
- If you have a passion for solving highly complex, sophisticated problems that have no easy answers…
- If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change...
We think you’d look great in purple.
- 4-5 years of professional experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decisions, and measure outcomes
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns with a clear ROI/CPA target
- Familiarity/experience with marketing analytics as it relates to marginal investment, incrementality, algorithmic attribution, retention and LTV
- Familiarity with SQL and/or any programming languages
- Experience using 3rd party bid management tools for campaign optimization
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents