Photo Producer/Prop Stylist - Food
- Location BRONX, NY
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1189400
What you'll do at
About the Job
Jet.com is seeking a photography producer with a passion for food to support our Photo Studio in the Bronx, NY. This role combines producer, prop stylist and merchandise coordinator to help create best in class food and product photography.
Formally titled Studio Merchandise & Production Manager this team member is responsible for ensuring smooth end-to-end operations of the studio workflow. This position initiates and completes studio projects: receives studio requests, manages the samples acquisition process, verifies sku upload, and maintains the workflow in-between. Key duties also include producing photoshoots, prop/set styling and sourcing product samples.
- Ensure seamless production flow for each item from request to samples acquisition to photography to post production through completion.
- Manages samples acquisition process (pick/receive/refurb/return)
- Receives/creates studio requests and processes them into production
- Maintains studio tracking logs and supports workflow to ensure daily production requirements are met
- Reviews and closes studio requests upon completion
- Liaison between fulfillment center, photo studio, retail, and creative teams.
- Supports prop and supply purchasing.
- Work independently and manage associates to meet daily goals and troubleshoot any operational or image issues
- Supports all studio functions as needed including but not limited to Image Editing, Merchandise, Photography, and Production.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Operate in refrigerated and non-climate-controlled areas
- Frequent day travel around greater NYC area, occasional domestic overnight travel
- 3-5 years of photo production or merchandise experience
- 1+ year working in ecommerce, catalog or other high-volume photography environment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong background in photography a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in photography, film, design or related field
- Food and prop styling experience an asset
- Skill Requirements:
- Peer leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office w/ excellent Excel skills
- SQL a plus
- Mac OS
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents