Project Manager, Fulfillment Systems
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1174005
What you'll do at
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve complex problems.
- As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating and manage activities for multidisciplinary fulfillment teams.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated with coordinating and development, and the design of fulfillment systems,
- Responds to inquiries about projects.
- Coordinates various project review and pre-submittal meetings.
- Establishes and maintains liaison as required with essential stakeholders.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans.
- BA/BS from an undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Relevant coursework or internships
- Awareness of SQL, Excel, and financial modeling
- Bonus points: VBA, R, Python, Looker, Tableau, SAS, MATLAB
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive projects to completion with minimal direction; attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents