Associate Pricing Manager
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1167217
What you'll do at
Associate Pricing Manager – Strategy & Analytics
About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the world’s largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, and more. And we’re just getting started.
About the Role
We're growing our Pricing team, where we combine an understanding of technology, economics, and customer behavior to develop dynamic pricing algorithms and create structures and incentives to cut hidden costs out of e-commerce pricing.
In this position, you will have the opportunity leverage your analytical and technical skills to shape the e-commerce landscape as you lead a wide breadth of initiatives and make critical business decisions.
This role will work across the broader Walmart eCommerce portfolio focusing on Jet and Walmart.com.
- Leverage data analytics to develop insights to drive our pricing algorithms and evaluate their impact on the performance of the retail business
- Work closely with our Product, Data Science, and Engineering Pricing teams to ideate and build new algorithms and features
- Identify business opportunities and engage with Retail organization and senior management to recommend actions and make change happen
- Continuously evaluate the performance of our pricing strategy by designing, building and maintaining scalable solutions for monitoring and reporting
- Write efficient code, periodically identify opportunities for optimization, efficiently detect patterns and outliers, analyze key performance metrics
- Design and drive experiments and A/B testing
- 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical business role, including (but not limited to) consulting, finance, technology, retail or e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement – Economics, Statistics, Computer Science preferred; MBA a plus but not required
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple, time-sensitive deliverables and competing priorities
- Strong communication skills and highly effective in cross-functional environments
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, R or other relational database query languages is preferred
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents