Associate Manager, Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Transportation
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1116225
What you'll do at
About the Job
This role will support Walmart.com’s fastest growing omni-channel programs like Ship to store and Ship from Store. Responsibilities will include managing business/ operations, data analytics, assortment as well as support key strategic initiatives.
- Performs in-depth ongoing analysis of partner operations to track performance, identify inefficiencies and inform product and tools roadmap
- Determines areas of improvement for partner operations and related tools and systems
- Identifies and analyzes trends to root cause highly complex issues. Uses insight to recommend and execute solutions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization to investigate and recommend solutions to ongoing and strategic business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and MS Office
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams including merchandising, finance, transportation etc.
- Prior omni-channel, supply chain, and/or finance knowledge or experience
- Comfortable working with large data sets and generating actionable insights
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents