Manager, Fashion Editorial & Content , Celebrity Brands & Partnerships
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1084791
What you'll do at
A multi-dimensional role within the Fashion Editorial Department for Celebrity Brands & Partnerships; Focusing on the connectivity of fashion messaging between onsite fashion landing and brand pages, email marketing, social media and corresponding digital marketing, influencer & affiliate programs. Work closely with the Brand Managers,Creative, Marketing and Site Operations team to style collections, build content pages, and support a seasonal editorial calendar.
• Work with the Head of Fashion Editorial & Content to help build and maintain a seasonal editorial calendar for Celebrity Brands & Partnerships
• Partner closely with celebrity brand teams on styling, content stories and curated lists for celebrity brands that will translate into sales and drive demand across all digital platforms.
• Collaborate with the Creative and Editorial Copy teams on “best in class” storytelling through brand right imagery, copy and overall site aesthetic.
• Work closely with the Site Operations team to ensure optimal customer experience through featured shops within the site taxonomy and click thru journey to compelling and authentic storytelling product pools.
• Collaborate with Marketing on content calendar planning, email planning and solidifying deadlines.
• Translate brand manager priorities into compelling editorial content that drives demand, especially around business drivers, vendor & product launches, special collaborations, or other key initiatives.
• Instill brand messaging that is consistent across all platforms, conveys a modern, yet accessible approach to fashion, establishing Walmart US Ecommerce as a fashion authority.
• Leverage data, reporting and analytical insights to set goals, measure success and continually refine our content mix and strategy.
• Work with social media team to collaborate on integrated fashion messaging & storytelling that creates a seamless customer experience.
• Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills as well as having a strong fashion point of view.
• Minimum 7+ years in a fashion editorial or digital fashion content marketing role.
• Experienced in digital content planning/ editorial calendars.
• Proven track record of working and influencing cross-functional teams.
• Ability to coordinate and execute multiple projects on tight deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents