Manager, Retail Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 999898BR
What you'll do at
-Ability to navigate in a highly complex, yet very face paced environment
-Capable of navigating multiply cross functional teams & product groups
-Ability to identify problem patterns and work quickly to engage teams on fix + root cause analysis
-Capable of taking minimal direction to identify & solve complex problems
-Follows up promptly on issues and provides timelines & resolutions to leadership
-Must be able to follow through on issues, provide timelines, & set clear expectations with cross functional teams
-Self-starter, curiosity driven, adept at handling unknown scenarios, capable of handling multiply high level priorities at any given time
-Adapt at communicating with leadership teams & setting expectations
-Understands complex prioritization, capable of setting priorities, & understanding what issues/problems should take precedence
-Ability to see big picture and help drive short term and long term strategy
-Ability to drive & implement process improvements & efficiencies within retail operations
-Ecommerce operational background required
-Merchant background would be a plus, however not required
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
- Leads process improvement and cross-functional projects for Walmart.com Operations to completion
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors compliance of external partners (for example, suppliers, transportation) with established Walmart.com Operations processes
- Performs analysis to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Key required skills: SQL, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
• Aptitude to analyze data to identify trends, issues and opportunities
• Ability to identify and manage priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion products throughout the organization, including to senior management and cross-functional groups
• Capacity to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
• Minimal travel required
Retail Experience/Understands a merchant perspective
Self Driven/Self Starter
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents