Senior Manager Incident Response - Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 999008BR
What you'll do at
The Senior Manager Incident Response is a very experienced, seasoned, and well-rounded defender, belonging to Walmart Technology’s Blue Team, protecting the globally distributed information assets of the world’s largest company through an understanding of realistic adversary TTPs (Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures). As a member of our SIRT team, the Senior Manager Incident Response is responsible for a world class team that the last line of defense in protecting company and customer data from our adversaries. This individual will also lead significant strategic projects, help enhance critical SIRT capabilities, and provide input to help ensure Walmart remains an industry leader in Incident Response.
• 4 years' experience effectively managing cross-functional security teams.
• 4 years’ experience in working all phases of the incident response lifecycle
• 3 years’ experience in working together with teams to conduct both host and network forensics
• 3 years’ Experience effectively managing and working with distributed and remote teams.
• Certification in computer incident response tools and processes (for example, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIA)).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents