Director Realty & Portfolio Management - REL
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 998025BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Defines and implements portfolio strategies for assigned geographic area
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs and leads realty portfolios, including special projects,
- Establishes and drives realty and property management processes and process improvement strategies
- Leads and manages the portfolio for realty and property management closings in assigned geographic area
- Leads, manages, and drives the portfolio for real estate transactions and deal initiations for assigned geographic area
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Sciences, Engineering, or related field and 5 years experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related field OR 7 years experience in real estate, retail development, tenant representation, or related field.
- 4 years experience in project and portfolio management.
- 4 years experience in property management.
- 4 years experience managing third-parties.
- 6 years experience analyzing realty information (for example, market analysis, site selection).
- Juris Doctor degree.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents