Process Lead I-GSS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 996725BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and Interprets data to support Global Shared Services by, identifying analysis and reporting requirements; gathering and synthesizing data; using systems and tools to pull information (for example, Teradata, First Strike, Hadoop, Global Inventory System, SAP, Global Supplier Management Tool, INMAR, InfoPath, E-Clinical Works (ECW), ERR, MapPoint); reviewing data results to ensure accuracy; and testing systems to ensure data integrity.
- Assists with special projects and process improvements for Global Shared Services by, supporting the development and implementation of data solutions; documenting best practices and processes collaborating with cross-functional teams (asset protection, central operations, accounting and controls, Global Back Office Solutions (GBOS), Global Process Office, Health and Wellness, Finance, Merchandising, Walmart Technology, third-party vendors); reviewing data to ensure and support timely resolution of issues and consistency in process; and implementing and documenting process improvements.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports business processes for Global Shared Services (for example, cash applications, master data management, reporting, audit) by, determining appropriate method of data collection; gathering necessary information from internal and external sources; organizing and compiling data from multiple sources into one format; ensuring data is available for reporting and review (for example, regulatory compliance, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), HPPA); creating reports; tracking and analyzing documents, trends, inconsistencies, issues, and results; translating data and information into business decisions; and submitting reports to management for review.
- 1 year s experience in business or related field.
- 1 year s experience in accounting or related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents