- Location HERMISTON, OR
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 996388BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Completes work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures. Maintains (for example, inspect, clean) and repairs industrial equipment batteries according to procedures (for example, tips, contacts, cables).
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Operates material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, banana room equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures
- Reviews and approves the work of others performing electrical repairs to ensure the work is done according to National Electric Code (NEC). Troubleshoot and repair complex electrical problems with equipment, where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
- 1 year's experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals
- 2 years' industrial maintenance experience working with electrical, electronics, and mechanical equipment (for example, forklifts, conveyers, building equipment, automated equipment)
- Electrician's License
- Certification in welding, electrical, mechanical automation, or industrial electronics
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents