Temp, Service Representative I-Benefits
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 995753BR
What you'll do at
• Abides by and provides customer service & communication in compliance with federal, state, & local laws & regulations.
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Associate will need the ability to work remotely on an as needed basis (weather, building situations, etc.)
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
• Completes assigned work assignments and priorities
• 1 year experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Call Center experience strongly preferred.
• 1 years’ experience supporting customer requests in a Contact Center, Retail Industry, or Shared Service environment.
• 2 years’ experience in customer service
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to have strong listening skills while being able to multi-task
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents