Merchandise Planning Manager, Toys & Seasonal
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Planning / Business Analytics / Pricing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 995475BR
What you'll do at
You won’t do this alone. You will work with a world-class team of collaborative colleagues and have access to industry-leading merchandising tools and technology to help you analyze customer, partner, market, business and financial insights at scale. In addition to bringing the “art” to the “science” of retailing, we’re also counting on you to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and foster a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for merchandise planning and replenishment
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains and executes financial plans and open-to-buy (OTB) forecasts for Merchandise Department
- Places orders and oversees the placement and validation of orders within high-growth merchandise categories and departments
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the continuous development and implementation of financial strategies for complex merchandise categories and departments
• At least 2 year experience in a retail environment preferred.
• Planners should be available to work nights and weekends when necessary to achieve specific deliverables, especially during the November/ December timeframe.
• Planners generally travel 3 to 4 weeks out of the year.
• 4 year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents