Sourcing Manager - Building Equipment - REL
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 995302BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes supply markets
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures products and services meet or exceed the requirements set forth
- Gathers information to develop a competitive bid strategy
- Leads collaborative efforts to attain adequate supply capacity in support of new technologies and products
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Oversees sourcing of a category of goods not for resale (GNFR) products for stores and clubs,
- Oversees suppliers and global account executives
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, or related field OR 4 years experience in purchasing, supply chain management, or related field.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents