Director, Realty Sourcing & Procurement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 994545BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Delivers optimal value for strategic initiatives
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Facilitates and implements complex global and domestic sourcing strategies to support business requirements (for example, sourcing, commodity management, negotiation)
- Manages and ensures compliance of buyer financial transactions and contractual agreements
- Oversees procurement for Supplies and Maintenance & Repairs
- Provides direction and ensures compliance with corporate and departmental initiatives
- Provides overall direction to staff
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field or 6 years experience in purchasing, supply chain management, or related field.
- 8 years of supervisory experience.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or related certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Demonstrated results leading supplies and M&R sourcing with Fortune 500 company.
- Systems knowledge: SAP, MS Office.
- Ability to communicate at the executive level.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents