Manager I Contact Center Operations - GBS
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 994498BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives contact center productivity
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads development and implementation of process improvement solutions
- Manages daily operations of the service center
- Manages the execution of special projects
- Oversees escalation resolutions
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year's supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Communications, or related field and 2 years experience in retail, contact center management, or related field OR 4 years experience in retail, contact center management, or related field.
- 2 years experience in building system requirements and implementing new technologies.
- 2 years experience in project management.
- 4 years experience retail operations, logistics, or merchandising.
- 5 years experience in customer service, contact center, service desk, or related experience.
- 5 years experience managing teams in an operations or production environment.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents