Senior Business Manager - Global Pricing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Planning / Business Analytics / Pricing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 993811BR
What you'll do at
• Analyzes complex and large data sets across multiple product categories – business results, information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry data
• Identifies opportunities for price investment allocation, price levels, requirement for vendor funding levels that enable a high return on investment across a wide range of products and with complex vendor and category implications
• Supports the development of pricing programs to capture identified opportunity
• Partners with the in-market merchandising, pricing and finance teams to execute recommended programs – providing the relevant supporting data and execution guidelines
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity and ensures business needs are being met
• Graduate degree in Statistics, Math, Economics or MBA in Top schools
• Experience in retail pricing, statistical analysis, trade spend effectiveness
• Strong analytical skills – creative problem solver that can run analyses on large data sets, build complex analytical models using sources of information from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
• Strong oral and written communication skills – including the ability to develop and deliver presentations in a professional and direct manner
• Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SAS or R or SPSS
• Advanced knowledge of querying, integrating and aggregating large data sets
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents