- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Planning / Business Analytics / Pricing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 993807BR
What you'll do at
• Leads Pricing initiatives across multiple categories for Walmart International
• Identifies opportunities to make pricing investments across a wide range of assortment and with complex vendor and customer implications delivering a high return on investment
• Partners with merchants and pricing teams from Walmart International to enable the execution of the pricing initiatives
• Drives alignment across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives, presents business strategies to Walmart merchandising leadership to obtain alignment
• Manages multiple or complex product assortment and delivery channel strategies by analyzing business results, information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry data and identifying actions to drive incremental vendor value opportunities
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity and ensures business needs are being met
• Graduate degree in Statistics, Math, Economics or MBA in Top schools preferred
• Experience working on retail pricing, pricing analyses (including price elasticity and price gap), marketing effectiveness programs, FMCG trade funding management & optimization, growth strategies
• Strong analytical skills – creative problem solver that can deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis; ability to run analyses on large data sets and build complex analytical models
• Strong oral and written communication skills – including the ability to develop and deliver presentations in a professional and direct manner
• Proven ability to effectively build and manage relationships, interact at all levels within the organization and across multiple functions
• Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
• Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience managing multiple projects with competing demands for resources and influence cross functional teams to ensure deliverables are met
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents