Administrative Assistant III
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 993004BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel for supervisor(s) and a team
- Provides data and information management for specified area
- Supports department and leadership
- Supports operations of assigned area
- Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct communications (for example, electronic, verbal, and written)
o Intermediate skills and experience with MS Office applications (Microsoft Suite and Outlook) required
o Knowledge of travel systems
o Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
o Ability to work independently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
o Ability to work with all levels of associates, both internally and externally
o Ability to work as part of a team
o Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
o Strong interpersonal skills based
o Ability to effectively communication (written, verbal)
o Understanding of reporting systems preferred
o Previous experience working within HR preferred
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents