Associate Marketing Manager, Affiliates & Partnerships
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 992499BR
What you'll do at
As an Associate Marketing Manager, Affiliate Marketing, you will work closely with the combined Jet + Walmart Strategic Partnerships & Affiliates team, focusing on Walmart’s affiliate program. You will help us maintain and optimize existing relationships with publishers, identify new publishers to bring into our network, and proactively explore ways to expand our relationship with existing publishers.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
• You’ll be a prominent face of the Walmart brand when working with external partners, publishers, and affiliate networks.
• You’ll get to build your career in online marketing, develop expertise and ownership within a specific channel, and learn more about how this all fits into in a greater, multipronged customer acquisition strategy.
• Serve as a liaison between the Jet & Walmart teams, reporting into the Walmart team based in San Bruno, CA and sitting either with the Jet team in Hoboken, NJ or San Bruno, CA and requiring some limited travel between locations.
• Support the Affiliates, Strategic Partnerships and Business Development team in tactical execution of broader affiliate channel and partnership strategies.
• Interface with our affiliate network to coordinate day-to-day aspects of program management and engage in regular communication with affiliates.
• Help onboard new affiliate partners by discussing the tools and resources they need to get started and equipping them accordingly.
• Represent the face of Walmart with any smaller and newer publishers that require higher-touch moments of nurturing.
• Run regular and ad hoc reports to hone in on data that demonstrate areas of opportunity to grow and optimize our affiliate partnerships.
• Assist in ongoing research and reconnaissance to ensure Walmart remains competitive in the space as a go-to mass retailer for affiliate partners.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 2 years experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years experience in marketing or related field.
- 1 year experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
- 2 years experience in online marketing.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents