Developmental Club Manager (Portage, MI) - Sam's Club
- Location PORTAGE, MI
- Career Area Sam’s Club Management Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 991652BR
What you'll do at
- Directs management team in all Facility operations; ensures asset protection, inventory control, Member service, Member and Associate safety, ensures that all areas of the Facility are in compliance with Company policies and procedures; and communicates with members of management and Associates about Facility operations, merchandising, and Company direction.
- Drives membership and sales growth in a Facility
- Drives the financial performance of the Facility
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for a Facility
- Increases quality of Member experience
- Initiates, directs, and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports Associates in serving as good members of the community; establishes and maintains relationships with key individuals or groups in the community acting as the representative for the Company. Presents the Company's perspective to various external organizations following the Company's media guidelines; and champions Company-sponsored programs, events, and sustainability efforts to Associates, Members, and the local community to emphasize the Facility as part of the community.
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance, and food merchandise quality
- Provides direction and guidance to members of management and hourly associates on proper member service approaches and techniques to ensure member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within company guidelines and standards; and assists with member service as needed
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for members of management and hourly Associates in the Facility
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 3 years of management experience.
- 2 years of retail experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents