Field Project Supervisor-Store Planning
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 990675BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of cross-functional store planning projects in all formats
- Directs Associates, including managers, on process and procedures for Facility set-up projects, including reviewing new modular plans, planning merchandise placement based on modular requirements, and advising on assigning additional staff to assist to ensure Company and Facility goals are met.
- Drives and monitors sales and project budget
- Drives the implementation of real estate plans for project facilities (for example, remodels, new stores, relocations, new formats, expansions)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year leadership, supervisory, or management experience, including task management and delegation.
- 1 year Walmart management experience.
- 1 year project management experience.
- 2 years retail field experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents