- Location BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Career Area Sam’s Club Management Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 989494BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales and creates budgets for sales, expenses, and wages
- Drives sales in assigned areas
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for a facility
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures membership growth
- Ensures proper personnel procedures are followed for selection and recruiting, record retention, and training as required
- Increases and promotes quality of Member experience and engagement
- Manages Facility operations (for example, Receiving, Overnight Merchandising, Backroom ( 5 S ))
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance and food merchandise quality
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Works as part of the management team to ensure all opening and closing procedures are followed
- Associate's Degree; OR 1 year s supervisory experience; OR 3 years military experience.
- 1 year s experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing 5 or more associates; managing associate workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
- 6 months warehouse experience to include cold chain compliance or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents