Manager, Digital Experience (eCommerce Operations)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 989082BR
What you'll do at
• Ensure business and customer experience strategies are translated into product strategies/roadmaps/specifications and program design that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for growth
• Strong customer focus on delivering high impact projects with good quality and within the expected timeframe
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of omnichannel customer experience
• Prioritizes complex workload effectively including business case development, program design, test framework/implementation, day to day management, performance review and improvement
• Regularly communicates clear timelines, status update and technical requirements to internal customers at all levels, including leadership
• Plans business activities with inputs from operations, process, technology and other key functions
• 2-3 years of professional experience focusing on the customer and their needs, working under pressure and in highly-visible roles
• Clear and unwavering customer obsession
• Experience working in high-pressure, high-visibility role managing cross functional stakeholders
• Retail and / or eCommerce experience
• Comfortable with some ambiguity
• Detail oriented and analytical
• Superior communication skills
• Outcome oriented - not reactionary; able to articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
• Strong execution sense - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
• Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents