Producer Relations Mgr-Dairy
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 988615BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements effective producers and cooperatives' attraction and retention programs
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages a network of producers across the region to ensure compliance and productivity of producers and cooperatives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serving as the company representative for producers and cooperatives
- 2 years experience in contract negotiations with producers and cooperatives.
- 2 years experience working in the food manufacturing industry.
- Associate's degree in agriculture, agri-business, dairy or food science, or related field.
- Bachelor s degree in in agriculture, agri-business, dairy or food science, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents