Systems Tech III - Cable Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 988482BR
What you'll do at
- Acts and collaborates as a member of the Enterprise Critical Infrastructure Services (ECIS) team
- Assists with the development and implementation of cabling and telecommunication systems (for example, telecommunication, over-head paging, satellite, wireless) for Data Center facilities
- Conducts inspections of supplier installation or modifications of cabling and telecommunication equipment to ensure contract compliance
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures adherence to codes (for example, fire codes, electrical codes) and standards
- Ensures wireless design integrity
- Guides and teaches Technician II installers
- Installs cable and telecommunications systems for Data Center facilities
- Maintains adequate inventory levels and resources to properly service the Data Center facilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Oversees project work to meet installation and timeline requirements for Data Center facilities
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides manager with Data Center facility improvement plans
- Provides required paperwork
- Provides training (for example, safety, troubleshooting, network operation, telephone programming and installation)
• Proficiency with cat5/cat6 termination using 568A and B method
• Proficiency with fiber optics termination/splicing
• Knowledge of ANSI/TIA-568-C, ANSI J/STD-607-A installations practices. Strong background in troubleshooting procedures
• Excellent customers service and written/verbal skills
• Disciplined in following procedures and standards
• 6 months experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must be able to create, search, monitor, respond, update, and close change controls and incident tickets accurately and timely.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents