Senior Manager Training & Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Development
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 988465BR
What you'll do at
- Determines the effectiveness of and implements program improvements for Walmart Central Operations communications and training initiatives
- Develops and oversees the implementation of all Walmart Central Operations communications training roadmap
- Develops communications and provides guidance to assigned area
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 2 years experience in business, communications, training, curriculum development, or related field OR 4 years experience in business, communications, training, curriculum development, or related.
- 1 year's experience presenting to an executive-level audience.
- 2 years experience developing, reviewing, and editing communications for professionalism (for example, grammatically correct, spelling, branding) and organization.
- 5 years experience in curriculum design, training development, facilitation, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents