Senior Tax Manager I Specialty Tax - Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 987524BR
What you'll do at
- Drives risk mitigation strategies for tax processes
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Establishes and maintains strategic relationships with internal stakeholders (for example, Operations, Purchasing, Internal Audit) and external stakeholders (for example, vendors, governmental agencies) to minimize company exposure and protect company assets
- Leads and ensures compliance with tax-related processes for Specialty Tax
- Leads team to ensure consistency and compliance in operations of Specialty Tax Department
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and 2 years experience in Finance or related field OR 6 years experience in finance or related field.
- 8 years of supervisory experience.
- 8 years tax experience.
- 6 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), or other finance or accounting certification.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related field.
- Six sigma certifcation
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents