Senior Staff Auditor, Audit Services - IT
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 986831BR
What you'll do at
Conduct risk-based projects, and review system implementation, applications and other IT-related risk areas.
Define and implement tests layers of computer systems (for example, application, database, operating system, data, infrastructure) for information technology (IT) effectiveness.
Develop IT audit procedures with innovate and creative thinking using of data analytics and automation.
Analyze and identify IT controls points on services-oriented architectures, cloud services, virtualized environment, network technologies, agile software development and information security.
Evaluate IT components of platforms and applications against internal standards, policies, procedures and IT standards and framework, including identify symptoms, root cause, problems and identify technology controls.
Provide IT control consulting services to management to assist in redesign efforts that improve the control environment
Work in cross-functional teams with @WalmartLabs' engineerings teams to perform risk assessments and conclude on observations, make practical recommendations and suggesting improvements.
Communicate with and educate process owners of the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit. Conceive and lead ad hoc analyses of financial and IT data to assist other areas of the audit functions; develop repeatable methods to ensure a consistent result and help develop an internal knowledge base.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology related field OR Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or business-related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of departments
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity, manage and coordinate multiple project assignment simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
- 3 years of experience in any of the following areas: cloud platforms management, DevOps environments, service oriented architecture (SOA) software, virtualization, software development, technology consulting, system auditing, and information security.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure controls including databases, operating systems, networks, information security and application development controls with agile practices
- Experience with databases and data analytics tools.
- Experience with eCommerce applications development.
- Experience with scrum and agile development environment
- Expertise in IT internal controls concepts and frameworks such as CoBIT, PCI, ITIL, ISO, SOX, and COSO
- Master's degree in engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration (MBA), or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents