Modular & Space Development Manager I
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 986824BR
What you'll do at
- Assists with the analysis of assigned category space and modular development processes and strategies for multiple categories
- Assists with the analysis of data to drive business decisions
- Assists with the development of impact analysis for category space and modular development business decisions
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Math or related field OR 1 years experience in retail, operations, or related field.
- 2 years experience in category management or related field (for example, Business Analytics, Merchandise Planning, Replenishment, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain).
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents