- Location GAS CITY, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 986762BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develop and interpret material flow control system reports in order to maintain system and identify improvement opportunities.
- Monitor color-coded display and correct logic errors in material flow control system.
- Monitor color-coded display in material flow control system to identify errors (e.g., jams), and direct appropriate DC resources to address errors
- Process or handle product (e.g., realign pallets, stabilize loads) on material handling system (e.g., conveyor, crane, shuttle car, monorail carts) according to procedure.
- Coursework in a computer-related field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology) OR 6 months experience as a Walmart associate and 6 months experience using and maintaining computer applications (e.g. troubleshooting, email, spreadsheets, word processing, database) OR 1 year experience in an computer-related field (e.g., computer science, management information systems)
- 1 year experience monitoring and correcting errors on automated or semi-automated equipment through the use of computer programs or physical interaction
- 2 years experience in an computer related field (e.g., computer science, management information systems)
- Associate's Degree in a computer-related field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents