Manager, Global Controllers' Office
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 986061BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the preparation of financials, balance sheet reconciliations, and financial audits
- Communicates accounting results
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Ensures accuracy of financial statement closing processes
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Executes accounting processes
- Leads the reconciliation team
- Prepares financial information in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and regulatory requirements
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 1 year experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 1 year experience reading, writing, and speaking both English and Spanish languages.
- 1 year experience using SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system.
- 1 year experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software (for example, Word, Excel, Access).
- 1 year experience with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP).
- 2 years experience reviewing reconciliations and journal entries.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents