Manager, Financial Reporting and Consolidation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 986061BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the preparation of Walmart Inc.’s external financial statements, including quarterly earnings releases, 10-Q/Ks and other press releases
- Assists in preparing and presenting analytical review of Walmart Inc.’s consolidated balance sheet and analysis by segment. Works with other Controllership teams to review balances compared to expectations and trends. Must follow and understand business changes and related impact to balance sheet
- Prepares monthly report of consolidated P&L results and works with various FP&A teams to understand variances
- Works with Corporate FP&A, Investor Relations, Media Relations, Legal and segment Controllership teams to prepare external information or respond to management questions
- Calculate Walmart Inc.’s return on investment (ROI) presented in earnings materials and the 10-Q/K. Actively work with Corporate FP&A to align on business impacts to ROI.
- Assists in ad-hoc public company disclosure research, monitoring new guidance and SEC comments received by Walmart’s peers and comparing to Walmart’s current disclosures
- Assists in maintaining and applying Walmart policies related to ROI, comparable sales, and other financial reporting policies
- Ensures SOX compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 1 year experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 2+ years' experience in public accounting, performing audits of public companies' financial statements.
- Comfortable presenting to executive leadership on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Experience auditing or using HFM, SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system.
- Experience with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents