Temporary - Health and Wellness Coordinator (Provider Contracts)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 985643BR
What you'll do at
• Manages and creates addendums through the contracting process for Optometrist services by reviewing contracts and applications for accuracy; creating new contracts that are sent to doctors for signing; obtaining approvals from senior leaders for terms that fall outside of guidelines; collaborating with operators on license agreements and managed care agreements; advising Market Health and Wellness Managers on the processes to complete the agreements; working with a real estate services company to contract doctors in the states of Maine and Virginia; setting up new doctor accounts and advising Market Health and Wellness Managers on a doctor's prior work history with the company;
• Collaborates with liability insurance companies by maintaining pertinent doctor information for contracts; escalating issues that may result in a delay or disruption of business continuity; verifying the accuracy of current dates, amounts, additional insurance language on liability insurance certificates; and working with outside insurance companies to obtain discounts or credits for Optometrists.
• Manages reports to track the credentialing process and status by creating, maintaining, and disseminating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to Operations and Enrollment; and creating queries.
• Maintains and updates the Optometrist database by tracking credentialing activity dates and outstanding item statuses; updating the database with information received on credentialing packets and preparing and sending out credentialing packets and/or instructions to optometrists.
• Assists in training Market Health and Wellness managers on license agreements, managed care agreements, and supplementary agreement documents by conducting teleconferences for Market Health and Wellness Managers and Optometrists on terms of contracts and how to complete an agreement or application.
• Completes work assignments and priorities in Professional Affairs by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, coworkers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Judgment: Make Effective Choices –
• Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices.
• Uses data and facts in order to make day-today decisions and involves others as needed.
• Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
Customer Centered: Serve the Customer –
• Shows care and concern when serving our associates and customers.
• Asks questions in order to understand and meet associate and customer needs.
• Uses policies and information in order to exceed associate and customer expectations.
• Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve associate and customer requests.
Execution and Results: Get Results –
• Ensures work is done correctly.
• Works on top priorities first.
• Makes a consistent effort to get results.
• Meets deadlines.
• Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work –
• Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents