Director of Analytics
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 984899BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements department strategies
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops and manages budget in area of responsibility
- Ensures application and infrastructure architectural solutions are stable, secure, and compliant with Company standards and practices
- Manages invoicing and payments
- Oversees contractor and supplier process
- Provides overall direction
- Strengthens department leadership
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 15 years OR 10 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 15 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 15 years.
- 4 years experience developing, presenting, and implementing technology strategies.
- 4 years experience managing large-scale global projects.
- 4 years experience managing vendor and supplier relationships.
- 4 years experience supervising teams in both direct reporting and matrix structures.
- 4 years of contract and budget management experience (for example, procurement of services, hardware, cost center P&L management).
With more than 600 Sam’s Club locations, we offer over 47 million customers more of what they love for less. Our web-based platform is a big part of that growth. The SamsClub.com team is focused on creating the in-club experience online. That is a big job! We’re solution seekers and innovators inspired by a commitment to provide our members increased access and greater value. The work is challenging and incredibly rewarding.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents