Senior Manager Field Labor Relations - AL, GA, MS, SC or N. FL
- Location GAINESVILLE, GA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 983784BR
What you'll do at
**For this field-based position we are seeking candidates who reside in, or would be willing to relocate to, AL, GA, MS, SC or N. FL.
- Assesses and reduces challenges to associate loyalty in multiple labor markets
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures readiness to respond to labor issues for multiple labor markets and in markets with an active union campaign
- Leads company response to divisional, local, and market-level union organizing in retail, distribution, and other company facilities in multiple labor markets during union campaigns
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the national labor relations hotline response function
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or Human Resources or related field OR 5 years experience in in human resources or labor relations or related field.
- 2 years experience in retail operations.
- 2 years experience managing or administering collective bargaining agreements (CBAs).
- Post grad degree (Law degree, Masters in Labor Relations).
- Spanish Fluency (reading, writing, speaking).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents