Principal Product Manager- Transportation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 983069BR
What you'll do at
• oversee a team of product managers
• oversee holistic product execution - functionality, design, implementation
• identify unmet external and internal customer needs and develop product strategies and roadmaps that meet those needs
• proactively identify problems that arise, outline options, and recommend solutions
• lead feature definition, planning and implementation efforts with clarity and conviction
• communicate product vision, solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders
• coordinate with cross-functional teams throughout the lifecycle of product development
• drive innovation at all levels of the product and business
• champion company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• champion the needs of customers and stakeholders throughout the development process
• bring together systems from different stacks/interfaces/engineering cultures and make them work seamlessly
• influence business and technical teams across multiple organizations to gain consensus on strategy and tactics for developing core supply chain systems
• work at scale for one of the world's largest retail companies
What do you need?
• A track record of delivering top notch products that meet market needs and delight users
• A passion for creating solutions that connect the supplier and customer together while maximizing service and lowest possible cost
• Comfort solving both engineering and business problems.
• Ability to drive the product discovery process
• Ability to connect the company vision to your product and show impact through relevant KPI/Metrics
• Ability to influence stakeholders across a matrix organization to coordinate work for a common initiative
• Ability to use data to back up your decisions but also have a bias for action
• Ability to operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Ability to develop and implement a product strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift
• History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering and business stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering alike
• Think like an owner and always put your customer's needs in the forefront
2 years supervisory experience.
-2 years project management experience.
-6 years experience in Transportation Operations.
-Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
-1 year experience managing budgets, managing profit and loss (P&L), developing manpower forecasts, and analyzing financial and operational
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents