Pharmacist Clinical Services Manager
- Location ONALASKA, WI
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 982847BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements direct patient care strategy and clinical pharmacy programs for the market
- Drives compliance in the delivery of clinical pharmacy services
- Drives market pharmacy financial performance
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures continuous quality improvement in patient care and pharmacy clinical services
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides expertise, resources, and support to pharmacists and field leadership
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year experience practicing as a licensed pharmacist.
- Bachelor s degree in pharmacy OR doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD.) OR equivalent Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) certification program (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy).
- Completion of APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate program.
- Have and maintain a CPR/AED Certification while employed in this position.
- Have and maintain a State Immunization License while employed in this position if required by the state.
- Pharmacist license (by job entry date) in all states of a market.
- 1 year experience developing advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy
- 1 year experience presenting to groups, training/facilitating, or classroom instruction.
- 3 years experience delivering advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy.
- APhA Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services certification.
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) or Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP).
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) community pharmacy or ambulatory care residency.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents