Risk Expert Cybersecurity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 980129BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and identifies risk
- Builds vendor relations
- Coordinates compliance efforts in one area of regulatory specialty
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the execution of basic security initiatives
- Manages the implementation of security governance
- Monitors, analyzes, and remediates information technology (IT) security risks and vulnerabilities
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 6 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years.
- 2 years' experience in investigations, audits, or assessments, evidence handling, and document collection and retention consistent with judicial best practices.
- 2 years' experience working in a global environment.
- 2 years' expertise with current and emerging technologies (for example, mobile, cloud, federation, network, cryptography, firewalls, security technologies, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, penetration testing, architecture).
- 2 years' expertise with payment card industry data security (PCI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance and/or reporting process.
- 2 years' expertise with risk frameworks (for example, COBIT, ISO 27005).
- 4 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 4 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions for information security.
- 4 years' experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 4 years' leading cross-functional teams providing support through the project lifecycle.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or related certifications.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents