Senior Financial Analyst
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 979770BR
What you'll do at
This individual is expected to provide their independent financial point of view clearly and convincingly. Strong candidates will be comfortable with large amounts of data, be detailed and accurate, be organized, and possess the interpersonal skills necessary to partner effectively. This person will also ensure compliance with company policies and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Main responsibilities include managing small to medium size projects, forecasting, metrics development and reporting, process improvement and financial analysis.
Forecasting & Metrics (60%)
• Develop and maintain capital expenditure forecast and manage reporting to key stakeholders
• Track and report performance of capital projects
• Collaborate with Operations team to develop financial forecasts that incorporates current business trends and strategies
• Quantify and articulate risks and opportunities in achieving forecasts and prepare “cause of change” reports related to these forecasts
• Create ad-hoc forecasts as needed during key periods to provide insights into areas of risk and opportunity and influence business strategies
• Monitor P&L lines during monthly financial close. Conduct research during monthly close to explain variances to forecast and plan.
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiency in finance processes, analyze the business from new value-added perspectives, and enhance the strategic role of Finance in the organization
Supply Chain Strategy – Financial Analysis (40%)
• Assist in business and financial due diligence for supply chain cap ex investment reviews
• Perform business analyses to drive financial performance with business intelligence and market analysis
• Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships with key business partners (Supply Chain, Retail, Finance) to ensure alignment on strategies to maximize financial results
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
• Help determine long term path to profitability
• Bachelors Degree
• Retail e-Commerce experience
• Supply Chain/Logistics experience
• SQL and SAP experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents