Senior Product Manager - Verticals
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 979441BR
What you'll do at
The ideal candidate is design-centric, fluent in the data and the business model, actively communicates both up and down the org, and is results-oriented with a strong bias for action. This individual is an evangelist for the needs of both the customer and the business, and has a deep understanding of the customers’ job to be done. She/he is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Application Architects, Engineering, Program Managers, QA, and Operations teams.
This Product Manager role will include:
• Partnering with the retail GM to develop and champion a product strategy and roadmap in support of annual goals.
• Being a driving force with UX and Engineering for scalable, well-crafted, end-to-end customer experiences.
• Using customer research and analytics to identify and validate product opportunities.
• Presenting and clearly articulating product strategy to company leadership.
• Conducting competitive research to understand market dynamics and opportunities.
• Partnering with Engineering and Analytics to execute with both confidence and speed.
• Helping the Retail org develop strong content, taxonomy, and data strategies to deliver a best-in-class customer experience at scale.
• Work closely with Marketing, the Business and AB testing teams to launch products and ensure their adoption.
• Define, track and iterate on key product goals.
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
- Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects
•5-6 years of experience in product management.
•At least 2 years of experience in eCommerce.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents